Tuesday, January 26, 2021


 

(There's no misnomer here: Clearwater Beach FL.)




 My family lives in Land O' Lakes Florida and one of my favorite beaches is Clearwater Beach. Clearwater is not just a place for you and me to enjoy, local animals: birds, fish, and turtles also call these beautiful teal waters home.





The sand is so white that it reflects most light from the sun making it cool enough to enjoy walking on and laying in. Relaxing on a beach like this is more than doable.
(Clearwater beach sand dunes)https://www.google.com/clearwaterbeach



Next time you're in Clearwater look out for me and if you have trouble spotting me here is a picture of me so you know what to look for... 

(Pineapple Clearwater Beach sand) https://www.google.com/clearwaterbeach

1 comment:

  1. I remembered you landed up in Florida during that impossible pandemic spring, David! Maybe you'll explore doing a Florida-folktales project for this class! My all-time favorite folklorist is from Florida (Eatonville, to be specific): Zora Neale Hurston! Here is more about the amazing Zora at Wikipedia... I'm imagining that pineapple with the sunshades as a storyteller ha ha. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Week 12 Reading A: Beowulf

King Hygelac and Queen Hygd of Geatsland The Geats were warriors. Caves were inhabited by monsters and beasts found in the forests. Hygd was...