Saturday, January 30, 2021

Technology for writing: Grammarly FTW

 Most of what was covered I knew, including how to manipulate the images but every blog is different and I'm more versed in Tumblr blogging. A few things were definitely very helpful. As someone who is well versed in google chrome and its many tools, I did not know about word count or the enhanced spell checker. Those two alone made me incredibly excited to get back into the settings and extensions lists. I will say though that my favorite online tool of all time is Grammarly! It's a lifesaver and a godsend for a person like me. If I could have it on everyday speech whilst talking I would!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 12 Reading A: Beowulf

King Hygelac and Queen Hygd of Geatsland The Geats were warriors. Caves were inhabited by monsters and beasts found in the forests. Hygd was...