Saturday, January 30, 2021

Week 1 Assignments


I thought the class assignments were creative enough to allow the student to pick and choose what they were passionate about to an extent. Some of my favorite assignments were using the theme or underlying plot of an Epic and rewriting it with a fresh face! I did a finding Nemo and Wizard of Oz version of two different Indian Epics! The thing I'd like to do differently this time around has nothing related to the assignments except the fact of getting ahead with them! It's so easy to get ahead and so easy to fall behind, I'd like to be part of the latter.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 12 Reading A: Beowulf

King Hygelac and Queen Hygd of Geatsland The Geats were warriors. Caves were inhabited by monsters and beasts found in the forests. Hygd was...